Is there an alternative to going to trial?

One alternative is to reach a settlement agreement. If you and your spouse can decide most of the issues in the divorce, it can make the court trial shorter. Your attorney can assist you in negotiating a settlement. Do not sign anything without your lawyer present.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.