Bursary recipients 2024

I Want to have a house transferred in my name what should I provide?

For the transfer of house you have to be a paid up for 6 months or more, you have to provide the following documents:

  • Loan approval, if you buying cash bank statement indicating that funds are available
  • Seller’s ID
  • Deed of sale
  • Title Deed
  • Member’s I.d if married then your spouse’s I.d and marriage certificate.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.